Title, Sidebar and Description __________________________________
< Does Not Play Well With Others
Stalking and occasionally maiming life's sacred cows in the urban jungle

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Where the bloody hell are you?

I've been so behind on things to blog about that I've given up entirely and decided to leave you snapshots (literally) of current events.

We'll start with the party with the theme "Oh my God, what the fuck are you wearing?" I went wearing something similar to this, but more hideous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hachar heaped scorn on my outfit, proclaiming it not fugly enough. But not before he actually put on my dress and preened in front of the mirror because he was so pretty in it.

When the birthday boy opened the door, I knew I was in the right place.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The birthday boy is wearing the Donald Duck vest and dubious headband. Next to him is the seemingly-sober individual who later stripped down to his underpants and ran around the garden, screaming. Said individual later bear-hugged me while still semi-naked and dripping wet from having been thrown into the pool. Yummy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, her costume consisted of two seashells. Which brings me to the chap on her right. Easily the best outfit of the night, this pimptastic individual rocked up wearing a full-on real fur coat, gold pleated shirt and silver sparkly flared polyester pants, along with sunglasses decorated with gigantic stars and diamante. (“LOVE the outfit, where’d you get everything?” “Oh, this is just my normal stuff. You know, Friday night, I just come home and decide I want to slip into something more comfortable, and there you go. I’m sure it’s the same for you.” “Oh, definitely. I always dress like this.”)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kissy-face, loved by millions of MySpace-rs, Facebook-ers and Friendster users around the globe. Alcohol optional. Green bra straps are mandatory.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pre-alcohol. But not for long.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Believe it or not, this photo is due more the stuff in the bottle than in the bag. Fairy dust, for once, isn't an euphemism.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A party isn't a party without monster feet. Although they don't hold a patch to the chick who was wearing pig shoes which actually oinked when you squeezed their ears. I followed her around from room to room grabbing at her feet then falling over laughing in my more inebriated moments.

I was completely sober by the end of the night though, no thanks to me opening the door and seeing one of the people in the pictures above in more than the usual state of undress. And not alone. As the phrase goes, my eyes eyes, they burn.

Then there was the day I went to what was essentially a giant agricultural show. Demonstrating a remarkable lack of forethought, this was the T-shirt I wore:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In hindsight, not the best possible sartorial choice. I was VERY popular that day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was one of the crazier-looking animals on display. It's what happens when God channels His inner Barbara Streisand.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guys riding 'snails'. They actually left a trail of slime behind. Most authentic, even if snails don't usually have eylashes and beards.

I also got to harass a couple of piglets, some greyhounds, a kid (not the human kind, they put you in jail for that kind of thing) but they made sure the emu chicks and the pythons were safe from me by putting them behind glass. I also managed to eat my body weight in sausages because the Woolworth's tent was holding a sale at the end of the night and I was broke and hungry and they were selling sausages on a stick for 50 cents a pop. A fistful of sausage on a stick is, I've discovered, a whole lot of sausages. Oh, and there were fireworks to round off the night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And there was the day when the temperature peaked for the first time after a dreary cold winter and we all hit the beach; Hachar, Manflesh, me and the dogs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Run, Manflesh, run!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Diesel. Cute as.

I would post a picture of myself, but my face looks fat in all of them. Plus, the bikini which I bought on the morning itself had no lining and my nipples could put your eyes out. The water was cold.

Next up: Slinky goes penguin-hunting!

1 Comments:
Blogger The Girl commented:

heh heh heh the chick you were making kissy faces with looked half stricken and actually terrified at the prospect that you would kiss her. Girl you need more lipstick lesbian friends!

» October 24, 2007 12:30 AM 

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

Email me if you really insist


The Best of Slinky

On who Slinky is
On death
On letting go
On the Maldives
On how to pack for the Maldives
On fishing
On knowledge
On being happy
On love
On pain
On alternate worlds
On power
On not being a sheep
On the military
On Slinky's Top 10
On Slinky's band
On the Slinky Quiz
On baking
On drinking with Slinky
On Russian dining
On birthday presents

Who Links Here




Disclaimer

Read before fucking around with me


Slinkyworthy

The Best Movie Review Site Ever
SheHulk
The Hot Librarian
The Lawyer Writer
Canadian Thoughts in Texas
The Anonymous Lawyer
A Need for the Truth
Popagandhi
MercerMachine
Outrageous.Beautiful.Misfit
JaG
The Smitten
Big Daddy Jones
Absolutely April
The Snakehead
Tossed My Salad
Cour Marly
PostSecret
I Don't Eat Kittens For Lunch
Pink Is The New Blog
Mr. Wang Says So
But Enough About You
Confetti in the Wind
The Bitter Stickgirl
Kingsley Rules
So Does Bear
And Herbie


Kitten Heels

Go Fug Yourself
The Bunny Shop
The Manolo
Give Me Spirit Fingers, Damn It!
Hot Bisexual Model
Guise
Asian Leprechauns
Catwalk Queen
She Finds


The Scratching Post

Tech for Girl Geeks
SuicideGirls
deviantART
Digital Blasphemy
Dogster
German Shepherd Dog Club Singapore
United Schutzhund Club of America
VetInfo
KingSnake


Dog Hash