A Little Bit of Heaven
Warning: seemingly-illogical entry to follow for my own selfish purposes
I am a Moorhen and I have found paradise.
Don't ask me to explain that statement because I won't. I will outright refuse. And in the event you push for an answer, I will open up a can of Slinky whup-ass just for you. Just let me enjoy the moment.
Right now, my life is almost unbearably sweet because of the wealth of fragile potential which lies before me. I won't spoil it by being practical, or venturing into the realm of reality where one simple question would burst my carefully-constructed bliss bubble. And I don't want anyone asking me bliss-bursting, practical questions. So don't ask. The only reason why I'm writing this at all is because, in the event that the bliss bubble doth burst, I can pinpoint this night, the end of an almost illegally blissful day, and say yes, that was the end of the day when I sat in my little slice of Paradise and couldn't wipe the 'Your-Missing-Village-Idiot-Is-Here' grin off my face. And yes, I am aware that saying the word 'bliss' a lot. I am also doing the patented Puggy Happy Dance. Which you can't see. Thank goodness.
Oh God, I will give up fags for-evah and I will even stop calling PinkTwit PinkTwit and other ruder names (and believe you me that is SACRIFICE, baby!). Just let me have Paradise.
But anyway.
I got awful news today that tidal waves have hit the Maldives thanks to an earthquake in Indonesia. The news filtered down from The Boy's Friend to the The Boy. I think the conversation went kind of like this.
The Boy's Friend ('TBF'): "Hey, you know where we were two weeks ago?"
The Boy: "Yeah."
TBF: "Well, it's underwater."
The Boy was deeply upset at the news, and honestly, I'm quite horrified. I'm hoping that Khorendu and the crew of the Mashibaru are all right. Oh, sweet Mashibaru, please be all right.