Title, Sidebar and Description __________________________________
< Does Not Play Well With Others
Stalking and occasionally maiming life's sacred cows in the urban jungle

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A threesome with the Slinky

"Meme" is a phenomenally stupid word. Just something to think about, because April tagged me with the "3 things" meme. And on a side note, in a threesome, girls or boys? I'm curious, so spill (and I know you've thought about it). I think too much co-ordination is required with two guys. You're either getting buggered or you can't breathe. I'm goin' with the girl.

3 names you go by
Eh ma'am (my boss)/ babe (my friends)/ baby (The Boy) No one calls me by my name because apparently, it's a stupid name.

3 screen names you had
Slinky Cat / Inked Skin / tao mao

3 physical things you like about yourself
my tattoo/ my legs / that metabolism which stubbornly refuses to quit no matter how much pizza and ice cream I throw at it.

3 physical things you don't like about yourself
my pancake ass/ my right ankle, which has a tendency to give way at inopportune moments. (Crutches are awfully hard to accessorize) / my evil right hand, which occaisionally I have to prevent from inflicting grave hurt on stupid people

3 parts of your heritage
peranakan/ bhayi (it's in there somewhere)/ long-haired feline with a bad attitude

3 things that scare you
the future/ regret / cockroaches (They cause screaming heebie-jeebies. Especially the big fat flying ones)

3 of your everyday essentials
Ciggies / Kiehl's lip balm/ Anti-frizz serum. Lots of it.

3 things you are wearing right now
black eyeliner/ black g-string / cowboy boots (no, not really, but ask a stupid question.....)

3 of your favorite bands or musical artists
U2/ Guns N' Roses/ Frank Sinatra

3 of your favorite songs
P.J. Harvey's "This Mess We're In"/ Tori Amos' "A Sorta Fairytale"/ Aerosmith's "Janey's Got A Gun"

3 things you want in a relationship
Passion/ A lot of laughter/ Mindblowing sex (yeah, April, can't argue there)

2 truths and a lie
I like dogs better than I like most people / I haven't seen the sun in the last three days/ I have no overwhelming urge to smack anybody right now

3 things about the preferred sex that appeal to you
'Seh'-ness (there is no word in the English language which can translate this adequately) / the ability to make me laugh (with, not at) / intelligence (the ability to breathe and walk at the same time is always attractive in a man)

3 of your favorite hobbies
reading/ adventuring/ cleaning my shotgun

3 of the things you really want to do badly right now
get another tattoo/ go on vacation/ win the lottery and be Dr. Slinky Cat

3 careers you have considered
an Olympic gymnast/ a trick rider at the circus/ a veterinarian

3 places you want to go on vacation
New Orleans (we've covered this, in case you weren't paying attention) / Brazil/ Paris

3 kids' names you like
I don't like kids. Next question!

3 things you want to do before you die
skydive/ all the stuff I should have done when I was 16 but too chicken to do/ Get published

3 celeb crushes
Johnny Depp/ Angelina Jolie/ Chris Noth

3 people that I would like to see take this quiz
The Other Cat/ Adrock / Kelvin (because you might as well pay something for all the lurking you've done on my blog)

2 Comments:
Blogger April commented:

Omigawd Slinky... Maybe we're related in some way I don't know about because...

1. I have a pancake ass too...
2. I have a weak LEFT ankle...
3. I've always said that I'd do Angelina Jolie if given half a chance, even though I'm female and straight...
4. I love Aerosmith’s "Janey’s Got A Gun"...
5. Of all the shitload of other stuff we have in common that I won't bother listing down...

*peers at Slinky* I'm gonna go ask my mom if I've got a twin... Hahaha...

» July 08, 2005 8:46 AM 
Blogger Slinky commented:

Like I said, April, it's freaky. Dirty Dancing, Top Gun, pancake asses, bum ankles, and doing Angelina Jolie even though we're female and straight. If you're my long-lost twin though I have to say that it's really unfair because you got the good hair. :)

» July 08, 2005 9:07 PM 

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

Email me if you really insist


The Best of Slinky

On who Slinky is
On death
On letting go
On the Maldives
On how to pack for the Maldives
On fishing
On knowledge
On being happy
On love
On pain
On alternate worlds
On power
On not being a sheep
On the military
On Slinky's Top 10
On Slinky's band
On the Slinky Quiz
On baking
On drinking with Slinky
On Russian dining
On birthday presents

Who Links Here




Disclaimer

Read before fucking around with me


Slinkyworthy

The Best Movie Review Site Ever
SheHulk
The Hot Librarian
The Lawyer Writer
Canadian Thoughts in Texas
The Anonymous Lawyer
A Need for the Truth
Popagandhi
MercerMachine
Outrageous.Beautiful.Misfit
JaG
The Smitten
Big Daddy Jones
Absolutely April
The Snakehead
Tossed My Salad
Cour Marly
PostSecret
I Don't Eat Kittens For Lunch
Pink Is The New Blog
Mr. Wang Says So
But Enough About You
Confetti in the Wind
The Bitter Stickgirl
Kingsley Rules
So Does Bear
And Herbie


Kitten Heels

Go Fug Yourself
The Bunny Shop
The Manolo
Give Me Spirit Fingers, Damn It!
Hot Bisexual Model
Guise
Asian Leprechauns
Catwalk Queen
She Finds


The Scratching Post

Tech for Girl Geeks
SuicideGirls
deviantART
Digital Blasphemy
Dogster
German Shepherd Dog Club Singapore
United Schutzhund Club of America
VetInfo
KingSnake


Dog Hash