Title, Sidebar and Description __________________________________
< Does Not Play Well With Others
Stalking and occasionally maiming life's sacred cows in the urban jungle

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh look, scattershot updates

I don't much feel like writing, but this here's a little placeholder in point form for when I do, and a reminder of what I've been doing so far. Also for the cuz, who's probably wondering if I've died after the frantic paranoid email I sent her.

1. Australian people, learn how Chinese names work, okay? Millions of Chinese use your fucking airport every year. It's not fucking hard. Surname FIRST, followed by the hanyu pinyin names. No, there is no first name like Caucasian names, unless said Chinese person has a Christian name. Chinese people are identity rebels. Live with it. Fucking white people.

2. You're lucky you guys had Red Rooster, or I would have killed some people by inducing terrible paper cuts with my passport and left them to bleed to death on the luggage conveyor belts.

3. Taxing down the runway waiting to disembark was probably one of the forms of torture devised by Inquisition. Longest ten minutes of my life.

4. Operation Missionary Impossible (aka my mission to get laid as often as possible) is running into severe native resistance in the inhibiting forms of ghosts (yes, ghosts), potential voyeurism, Inniskillin, shisha and flying higher than a kite due to the last two. Bah. ("I only have one month left you know!" - actual desperate words said by Slinky.)

5. I'm almost certainly going to give up smoking sometime soon, despite the Other Cat's very vocal dismay and her avowal to prevent me from become a pagan nonbeliever. Unfortunately I'm contemplating replacing it with shisha.

6. Simplifying everything. Nothing like leaving everything behind to figure out what's really important.

7. If Hercules had been set to find the perfect jeans for Hera instead of cleaning King Augeus' stables, Eurystheus would have retained his kingdom. Why is it so bloody hard to find a pair of bootcut, low-slung, dark wash non-stretch jeans? I despise skinny jeans. I spit on them. Skinny jeans look like your boots ate them. Ptui ptui.

8. I'd forgotten how men in Singapore leer at you. Being near invisible overseas is not a bad thing at all. I went to the pool in my white bikini and felt naked when 30 pairs of male eyes mentally erased it from my body. Goddamn Speedo-wearing freaks. And why is it that they all feel like tanning's going to help instead of swim? Being darker doesn't save you from being ugly.

9. Note to self: don't trust The Boy when getting dimensions. 'It's the breadth of a competition pool' really isn't. In reality I did about 42 laps in 30 minutes.

10. Australia vs. Italy - I'm sick as hell of everyone saying how cheated the Australians were, the poor bastards. Look, if they had really been good, they would have bloody scored. But they didn't so it happened and I won't be bloody shedding tears for a team that fucking calls itself "The Socceroos". And thank fucking god this will finally shut LovesHerDog up about them. You want to mourn the loss of a good team, go weep over Ghana.

11. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. Mmmmmmmmmmm. I am a fluffy puppy. Fluffypuppyfluffypuppyfluffypuppy. No, I'm not drunk. But I could be soon.

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented:

Discovered Shisha you have i see. Let's go to Arab Street one day to smoke shisha and eat moroccan food. Josie and I went last week. Ice cold granitas, spicy chicken stew and UMMMMMM ALI for dessert (which didn't do it for me although josie was in dessert heaven... tasted too much like a bread and butter pudding made with condensed milk for my taste)but yes plenty of lolling about on the floor and pretending to be harem girls. much fun

» June 30, 2006 9:42 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous commented:

Re: Jeans

I found an almost perfect pair at the mango sale and would have bought them save for the fact that I could not take a deep breath in them... but they make my legs look NIIIIIIIICE..... i know dilemma.... asphyxia on the one hand and NIIIIIIICE legs on the other. Breathing won in the end. STUPID STUPID! I regretted rash decision to breathe and went back a few days after to buy jeans but they were out. STUPID STUPID! breathing's overrated anyway.

» June 30, 2006 5:33 PM 

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

Email me if you really insist


The Best of Slinky

On who Slinky is
On death
On letting go
On the Maldives
On how to pack for the Maldives
On fishing
On knowledge
On being happy
On love
On pain
On alternate worlds
On power
On not being a sheep
On the military
On Slinky's Top 10
On Slinky's band
On the Slinky Quiz
On baking
On drinking with Slinky
On Russian dining
On birthday presents

Who Links Here




Disclaimer

Read before fucking around with me


Slinkyworthy

The Best Movie Review Site Ever
SheHulk
The Hot Librarian
The Lawyer Writer
Canadian Thoughts in Texas
The Anonymous Lawyer
A Need for the Truth
Popagandhi
MercerMachine
Outrageous.Beautiful.Misfit
JaG
The Smitten
Big Daddy Jones
Absolutely April
The Snakehead
Tossed My Salad
Cour Marly
PostSecret
I Don't Eat Kittens For Lunch
Pink Is The New Blog
Mr. Wang Says So
But Enough About You
Confetti in the Wind
The Bitter Stickgirl
Kingsley Rules
So Does Bear
And Herbie


Kitten Heels

Go Fug Yourself
The Bunny Shop
The Manolo
Give Me Spirit Fingers, Damn It!
Hot Bisexual Model
Guise
Asian Leprechauns
Catwalk Queen
She Finds


The Scratching Post

Tech for Girl Geeks
SuicideGirls
deviantART
Digital Blasphemy
Dogster
German Shepherd Dog Club Singapore
United Schutzhund Club of America
VetInfo
KingSnake


Dog Hash