Title, Sidebar and Description __________________________________
< Does Not Play Well With Others
Stalking and occasionally maiming life's sacred cows in the urban jungle

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mathematics the MasterCard way with Slinky

(sorry April, this took a while to get up and is almost a month out of date...Plus, my spoils aren't half as exciting as yours *whine*)

Burnt orange lingerie-inspired Kookai dress with corset-styled bodice - $15

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Black slinky side-slit Dangerfield dress which by some miracle of engineering gives me a waist- $10

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mint geen mohair zip-up sweater which means I don't freeze my ass off when I skulk outside the house to smoke - $9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Striped green and blue O-ring cropped top which is my personal effort to introduce color into my trichromatic wardrobe (red, black, white, like a bleeding zebra, for crying out loud)- $9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Target long-leeved thermal top which will stop me shaking like a leaf when the weather gets colder - $10 (too boring to warrant a picture)

Brazilian wax (cue screaming) - $33 (not boring at all, but no,no picture)

Massive mirror which travelled across half the city with me hanging desperately onto the rim for dear life- $30

Phone recharge which I had to buy because otherwise they would cut off my line (the bastards)- $30

Groceries, comprising mainly of ghastly amounts of meat and dairy and stuff for The Boy - $80

New moisturizer because the damned Total Effects is wussing out under the harsh weather conditions - $16

New lipstick because my tried-and-true daily standby is finally finished, which prompted the near-mythic hunt for a matte natural shade - $10

Feeling of perverse glee that comes from blowing your budget sky-high which completely overshadows the knowledge that you will have to eat beans on toast for the rest of the month – priceless.

7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE KOOKAI DRESS.

TAKE MEEEEEE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

» May 09, 2006 7:32 PM 
Blogger -ben commented:

I like the little black dress...

^_^

» May 10, 2006 5:54 AM 
Blogger Anthony commented:

I share Ben's sentiments.

» May 11, 2006 8:09 AM 
Blogger Jay commented:

Your Kookai dress is quite the bargain. It IS very lingerie-like though - is it fitted enough? Because, you know, wearing a tight little number is EVERYTHING.

» May 11, 2006 10:04 AM 
Blogger April commented:

What! No shoes?!?!?! Heh heh...

» May 12, 2006 2:54 AM 
Blogger Velle commented:

HOKAY. I've been totally persuaded to go Winter shopping to update my work wardrobe.

Gaaaah

» May 12, 2006 7:03 AM 
Blogger Slinky commented:

Miss C - I love my little Kookai dress too. And it SHIMEMRS. In a low-key sort of way, not in hoochie-mama sort of way. It will be shown off when I get home.

Ben and Anthony - the LBD is idiot-proof so I love it too.

Jay - would I bother buying it if it wasn't tight? Please. Give me some credit.

April - this place is a little bit of a shoe desert. Everyone's into bloody espadrilles and wedges. Bah. Gimme skyrocketing stilettoes any day (no pun intended, heh!). But just wait til I come back ....

Velle - meh, I am told that it gets cold in winter, and I still don't have a good warm coat. That Zara leather jacket I have now better earn it's keep, or it's to the shops again!

» May 12, 2006 4:03 PM 

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

Email me if you really insist


The Best of Slinky

On who Slinky is
On death
On letting go
On the Maldives
On how to pack for the Maldives
On fishing
On knowledge
On being happy
On love
On pain
On alternate worlds
On power
On not being a sheep
On the military
On Slinky's Top 10
On Slinky's band
On the Slinky Quiz
On baking
On drinking with Slinky
On Russian dining
On birthday presents

Who Links Here




Disclaimer

Read before fucking around with me


Slinkyworthy

The Best Movie Review Site Ever
SheHulk
The Hot Librarian
The Lawyer Writer
Canadian Thoughts in Texas
The Anonymous Lawyer
A Need for the Truth
Popagandhi
MercerMachine
Outrageous.Beautiful.Misfit
JaG
The Smitten
Big Daddy Jones
Absolutely April
The Snakehead
Tossed My Salad
Cour Marly
PostSecret
I Don't Eat Kittens For Lunch
Pink Is The New Blog
Mr. Wang Says So
But Enough About You
Confetti in the Wind
The Bitter Stickgirl
Kingsley Rules
So Does Bear
And Herbie


Kitten Heels

Go Fug Yourself
The Bunny Shop
The Manolo
Give Me Spirit Fingers, Damn It!
Hot Bisexual Model
Guise
Asian Leprechauns
Catwalk Queen
She Finds


The Scratching Post

Tech for Girl Geeks
SuicideGirls
deviantART
Digital Blasphemy
Dogster
German Shepherd Dog Club Singapore
United Schutzhund Club of America
VetInfo
KingSnake


Dog Hash