Squooshiness
Random facts about Punky (or why he's a giant ball of infinite squooshiness):
1. Punky was barking on the phone last night. He went "Wruff! Wruf wruff woof wooff wruff” in an interrogative sort of way. Then he said something to the person on the other end of the line, paused, and then started barking again. I was in tears trying not to let him hear me crack up and when I turned around, LovesHerDog had nearly fallen over trying to do the same. He came out of the study later and said, "Were you guys laughing at me?"
2. Punky cycles 40km to school every single day. Still hasn't taken his shirt off.
3. Punky's one of those people who actually likesrandom forwarded funny emails. You know, things like "Top 10 Best April Fools' jokes" and "Why Chocolate Is Better Than Sex". In an endearingly enthusiastic fashion, he will lug his little 12" iBook out to the living room and read the choicest bits to either me or LovesHerDog, laughing his head off as he does so.
4. We were watching "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" and at the pivotal moment in the bathroom when Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey realize they really do like each other after all and start ripping each other;s clothes off, Punky pipes up and says, "Hey, they left the shower running!" While LovesHerDog and I stare at him in disbelief, he says "Its wasting water!" thus sparking off a heated debate about whether or not the replenishment of moisture from normal activity overrides the taking away of water form one environment to another, which only ends when I demand that everyone observe a moment of silence because Matthew McConughey is taking off his shirt. I later tell Punky that he ahs forever ruined that moment for me.
5. Punky doesn't laugh. He giggles. It's adorable.
6. Punky can make risotto, pizza and pizza sauce from scratch. And Punky shares.
7. Punky always cleans the bathroom and toilet before I can even offer to do it. Even the spit marks on the mirror. (mine. Sorry, Punky)
8. LovesHerDog and I get scolded by him if we don't recycle all the tins and plastic containers that should be recycled. Punky will even fish out the cans, conscientiously rinse them out then place them in the appropriate bins. We now hide our cans underneath other layers of garbage if we don't recycle them so he won't find them.
9. Punky is in bed by 10pm. 11 is a late night for him.
10. Punky told me his friend told him to be a gigolo to earn more cash, and then mimed being a cyclist-themed stripper and proceeded to mime a striptease, complete with a raunchy removal of an imaginary helmet and cycling gloves.
But I still love Alfred more. AAAALLLLLFFFRRREEEDDDD!!!!!! *swoons*
1 Comments:
- commented:
swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon, SWOON.
SQUOOSH.
punkiespunkiespunkiespunkiespunkiespunkiespunkiespunkiespunkiessquooshpunky- » April 04, 2006 11:38 PM
