Navigation without Starlight
Pancakes with Nutella, slathered with bananas for him, strawberries for me. Sorting through snapshots of his life. Blonde at 4, already handsome at 18, dashing in uniform at 20, adorable in a cap at 28, looking ridiculously edible standing right in front of me. Laughing over diary entries he read out to me. Arguing over our respective roles (sex toy/ ATM) in the cleaning aisle of the supermarket and causing a fellow shopper to do a classic double take. Curled up on the couch, his arm around me, pulling me into his shoulder. His hair is so soft. The dining table, lamplight, strawberries.
In the dark, close enough so my nose almost touches his. His fingers run down my spine.
Later.
I like you
I like you too.
Thank you. For the pleasure of your company.
Bye.
1 Comments:
- commented:
Bye???? but WHHHHHHHHHHY??? I like Captain Starlight. I have a mental picture of him as Casper Van Dien in Starship Troopers.
Miss C- » October 07, 2009 11:01 PM
