Three Things
I've been tagged by Velle, and I need a bit of a warm-up to start blogging again, so what the hell.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
I'm not answering this one, on the basis that anonymity needs to be presevred. That which remains, anyway.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
1. Slinky: Unburning bridges
2. The Legal Eagle : fubar-ed
3. Catholics apparently have vile spit like Alien!
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My legs. They require minimal exercise yet look pretty darn good, thank god.
2. My shoulders
3. My nigh-unkillable metabolism
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My butt
2. My neck
3. My hair
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. Sinus problems
2. Catholicism with free Catholic guilt thrown in at the baptism
3. The much-beloved metabolism
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. The death/loss of loved ones
2. The failure of The Dream
3. Pain
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. Breakfast. I turn into a real bitch if I don't get my Wheetbix
2. Water. I drink like a camel.
3. A really good book to curl up with and block out the world for a while. I will trade this for time with The Boy if we happen to be in the same place at the same time.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Trackpants from Mossimo
2. Fancy-schmancy superfine wool jumper
3. St. Ives collagen and elastin moisturiser
THREE OF YOUR FAVORTIE MUSICAL BANDS OR ARTISTES
It's awfully hard to name just three, damnit.
1. Tori Amos
2. Foo Fighters
3. U2
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW
1. Breakable by Ingrid Michaelson
2. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
3. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. Fearless fun
2. Trust
3. Amazing sex
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX WHICH APPEAL TO YOU
1. Great shoulders. Shoulders which look like the ski slopes into hell really don't do anything for me. Plus, if they're narrower than mine, I feel like a quarterback.
2. A magnificent sense of humour. Less Money No Enough, more Thank You For Smoking, please.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
1. Reading
2. Dog-related things
3. Killing the hell out of something on my computer.
I am beginning to be uncomfortably aware that this questionnaire reveals my not-well-hidden antisocial dorkiness.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Fly home
2. Graduate
3. Hug my dog
THREE CAREERS YOU'VE CONSIDERED/ YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1. Circus performer
2. Zookeeper
3. Vet
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. India
2. Brazil
3. Nepal
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Publish a book
2. Pioneer a new brilliant surgical technique for curing CHD
3. Find the happy
THREE WAYS YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1. I cry at sad movies. Especially if the dog dies.
2. I look into my wardrobe and declare that I am bereft of clothes to wear despite some rather alarming evidence to the contrary.
3. I am absolutely eye-buggingly terrrified of large flying insects, mainly cockroaches. Although I will demonstrate considerable alarm at anything which cannot be positively identified within the first few seconds of its appearance but is suspected to be a cockroach as well. I will unfailingly scream like a fucking girl, run and hide behind the first man I can find if one appears anywhere in the same room as I am.
THREE WAYS YOU ARE NOT STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL
1. I don't watch my diet. Unless 'watching my diet' means ogling my food before I wolf it down.
2. I don't fuss with my skin or hair. If I wake up in the morning and it's there, I'm pretty much done.
3. I don't like talking about my feelings.
THREE PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW
1. The Other Cat
2. Hachar
3. The Boy (except he won’t)/ Miss C