Drive-by randomness
You know you are spending too much time at work when:
* You leave the office today on the dot and the secretaries cheer. I wish I was kidding.
* You gawp at the sunlight as your walk home because it's still there.
* Your boss knows your plans for the next six months but your mother doesn't because you've seen your boss but not your mother in the last two weeks.
Oops.
I'm having an inexplicable craving for something I swore off. Now I'm trying to fight a craving to have a fag. Because damn it there are no more real Djarums. There will be no more real Djarums. I miss Djarums.
A snatch of conversation from a long time back.
Sinner69: "I'm pretty bad at flirting."
Slinky: "Oh really? i thought you were so hot even the fire department knew where you were?" (his words, not mine)
Sinner69: "Oh that's only on the weekends."
I'm not making sense. I'm going to go and do something non-constructive and geeky now. (because I CAN)
Don't go. It helps.
PS: I heart Dishwalla
3 Comments:
- The Snakehead commented:
I heart Dishwalla too!
- » August 26, 2005 1:15 AM
- Slinky commented:
Dishwalla fucking rocks. "Collide" is constantly playing on my mp3 player right now.
- » August 27, 2005 10:43 AM
- Slinky commented:
And yeah, counting blue cars kicks ass too.
- » August 29, 2005 11:36 AM
