This is all I have time for
I am up to *stands on tiptoes* HERE in work, so this is all I have time for right now.
I saw this last night, on Grey's Anatomy. (Season 3 spoiler)
Finn: He's the one.
Meredith: And I wish he wasn't.
Finn: He's gonna hurt you again. And when he does I won't be here. Take care of yourself, Meredith.
You had to be there.
3 Comments:
- commented:
Meredith, Meredith. How she is us.
ZenCat- » March 13, 2007 1:17 AM
- commented:
Chris O'Donnell or Patrick Dempsey. Wouldn't I just kill to have that stupid bitch's problems.
- » March 20, 2007 3:14 AM
- Slinky commented:
The Other Cat - Aiyah, you beat me to it with your latest Meredith quote. I was so going to put it up.
Jay - man, just having Patrick Dempsey is way more than enough. le sigh!- » March 24, 2007 11:43 AM

